Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Favorite Websites

Be sure and check out the links to my favorite websites over on the left hand side of the blog. I just added 4 that I had overlooked in the past:

ObsessiveGiantsCompulsive: If you read one of his posts, you will see that the name is apropo, but he has good analysis.

El Lefty Malo: Can be very a very entertaining read. Occasionally a great interview.

Extra Baggs- Great inside info and thoughts from the San Jose Mecury News Giants beat writer.

Minor League Ball- John Sickels is recognized as an authority on baseball prospects. His website has its ups and downs but a lot of good stuff, some of it contributed by readers over on the right side of the site. A good way to keep up with non-Giants baseball prospects.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout!

    You made my day: I truly respect you, this is a great honor for me.

    ReplyDelete