Thursday, February 19, 2015

Suggested Links?

I just removed Roto Authority from my links over on the left.  It had been dormant all winter.  Then Tim Dierkes just posted a note essentially putting the site in mothballs indefinitely.  Anybody have a suggestion for a great fantasy baseball site?  I know about Fake Teams and visit frequently, but would prefer not to like SB Nation sites just because.  Any other baseball or Giants related sites I might want to link?

Appreciate any suggestions.  I might not choose to link them, but I will definitely check them out.

2 comments:

  1. I will suggest "Candlestick Will," willcandlestick.blogspot.com. Former Giants blog that is up and running again. He also has a brand new podcast that has a lot of promise. Very knowledgable fan. I enjoy reading his work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly respect your opinion on a site. I will definitely check it out. Thanks for the tip.

      Delete