Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Down on the Farm: July 27, 2026

 Full season leagues were idle as usual on Mondays.  ACL is done.

DSL:  Blue Jays Red crushed Giants Orange 9-1(7 innings).

Nothing to see here.

DSL:  Giants Black obliterated the Twins 10-0(7 innings).

Vinicius Dos Santos RF- 2 for 4, SB(18).  BA= .217.
Diego Alambarrio C- 2 for 3, 2B, BB. BA= .263.
Alexander Camacaro 2B- 1 for 3, HR(2), BB.  BA= .275.
Keiberg Camacaro SS- 1 for 2, BB, SF.  BA= .336.
Randry De Leon RHP- 4 IP, 5 H, 0 R, 2 BB, 4 K's.  ERA= 6.29.
Edwin Reynoso LHP- 2 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 1 K.  ERA= 6.27.

2 comments:

  1. From a Fangraphs prospect chat: "I am starting to like the collection of arms the Giants have. Flora, Martinez, Bresnahan, Waechter, Bolemon, Cayama, De La Torre. Do you think there is enough here for a coule mid rotations guys and maybe a #2?
    Brendan Gawlowski". "Don't forget Marte. Yes, it's a nice collection, good farm system." As I have totally lost my enthusiasm for the Giants this year, I will start to into their minor league system more. What do you think of this list (I know you comment on these guys all the time, but do you agree with the group as a whole as something to look forward to?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They almost certainly won't all make it but there is some quality depth in the Giants minor league pitching, especially with the just completed draft.

      Delete