Friday, February 26, 2016

My First 2016 Mock Fantasy Draft

I play in an auction league, so naturally, I did an auction mock draft on Yahoo.  Here's the team I drafted with what I paid.  The teams had 23 rosters spots and a budget of $260, 12 teams which ends up with close to the same total number of drafted players as my 10 team league with 26 man rosters.  I decided to try a stars/scrubs approach just to see what I ended up with.

C  JT Realmuto- $1
1B Paul Goldschmidt- $55
2B Jonathan Schoop- $1
3B Jung-Ho Kang- $1
SS Addison Russell- $5
OF Bryce Harper- $58
OF Gregory Polanco- $16
OF David Peralta- $1
UT Ender Inciarte- $2
UT Michael Conforto- $1
SP Madison Bumgarner- $28
SP Zack Greinke- $27
RP Santiago Casilla- $2
RP Will Smith- $1
P   David Price- $28
P   Stephen Strasburg- $25
P   David Hernandez- $1
P   John Lamb- $1
BN Kevin Gausman- $1
BN Robbie Ray- $1
BN Bartolo Colon- $1
BN Aaron Sanchez- $1
BN  Jake Peavy- $1 

No comments:

Post a Comment