Hey team! I am taking off in the morning on a roadie up to Ukiah to visit a couple of friends. I will be back posting Monday evening or Tuesday AM next week. I will try to post comments entered before about 8:30 AM but comments entered after that will not get posted until after I get back. Thanks for understanding.
Tuesday, August 11, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoy your road trip visiting your friends!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a stop in the City to scout the Giants is not on your itinerary. Have a safe and enjoyable trip!
ReplyDeleteSafe and pleasant travels! Lovely country up yonder.
ReplyDeleteOrr Hot Springs in Ukiah is a nice visit. Might have said this before. The Giants organization blundered when it chose Melvin over Vogt. Posey's misplaced affection for Vitello was the cue for Mark Hallberg to leave for other pastures despite his credentials and history with Posey and the Giants. Hallberg was one of the toughest players to strike out in college and in the minors. Posey has so far whiffed as an executive and should deservedly be on the hot seat. Shifting course and invigorating the farm system may be his saving grace, but his hiring of Vitello, trading away Harrison and others for Devers' massive contract, and lengthy and imprudent investments in Adames and Chapman may have saddled the team with more mediocrity for years.
ReplyDelete