Saturday, March 14, 2020

Responses to Comments and Questions From Previous Post


I posted a response to the first comment/question to my last post as an addendum.  From now on, I will post responses here.

Stay safe, everybody!

*********************************************************************************

I just read a comment in an article from another blog:  "And of course, all this is extremely prone to change.  The spread of COVID-19 has been anything but predictable..."

The spread of COVID-19 from the first cases in China has been completely predictable for anyone with even a rudimentary knowledge of virology and epidemiology.  I'll let readers extrapolate that statement to their own conclusions.

2 comments:

  1. On a basball note: MLB teams supposta not make roster moves but Nats cut Hunter Strickland. Spring stats: 3 HRs in 6.2 innings. His future might be BP pitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things will be unpredictable, if you ignore your experts.

    ReplyDelete